Friday, October 28, 2016

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Halloween in the Wrong Colors

Hello Dahlings!


This time the Tart's are presenting Halloween manis in the wrong colors!
So I did this...

 I know, it looks like one of my regular manis. LOL

 Drip Drop Nail Paint Meteor Shower
The Devil Wears Polish Tip Toe Thru the Tombstones 2
Color Club Beyond (used for stamping)
plus Sugar Bubbles SB008 nail art plate

Meteor Shower glows-in-the-dark!

>^. .^<

 Was dis?

Dat's a trick, not a treat!
I wants meat, not fruit things!

Thanks for stopping by
& please visit the other Tarts!
~ Inky





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.