Friday, November 25, 2016

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Winter Warmth

Happy Turkey Weekend Dahlings!

For those of you that don't live in the US...
Happy Friday!

This time around the Tarts are doing manis that show winter warmth.

I did this...

 To me winter warmth means hand made gifts
to warm both the body & the heart,
so I went with hand stitched stamping.

 The Lady Varnishes The Ghost with the Most
I stamped using Creative Shop Plate Ukraine 

I got the glow in the dark option
as I do whenever Kristen offers it.
Look at that awesome detail in this image!

>^. .^<

Having a personal lap warmer doesn't hurt either
when it comes to staying toasty!


Thanks for stopping by &
Please visit the other Tarts!
~ Inky



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Kirsten makes an awesome polish, even those that don't come in gitd. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.