Friday, March 17, 2017

CNT Presents ~ Spring Animals

Hello Dahlings!

This time the Tarts are sharing ideas for manis
featuring spring animals. 

I did this...

 Birdies!
I did the stamping using Rica Blackout

 I started with a splodge of pastel cremes.

 From left to right...
Stampin' Up! Crisp Cantaloupe
Finger Paints Lemon Sour
Stampin' Up! Pistachio Pudding
Color Games Minty Me
Booty Babe Lilac Got Back
Finger Paints Brushstroke Blush

I did have to do a 2nd coat of Brushstoke Blush,
but the rest were opaque in one coat.

 I then added a splodged layer of Hitchhicker Nails gitd sheers.
I then I added a coat of Carpe Noctem Glitter Slayer
& INM Out the Door fdtc.

 I got this set of glow in dark sheer toppers not long after they opened.
They didn't have names nor were they available as singles.
They currently offer several gitd polishes.
The one 2nd from the right was originally purple,
but I added a shaker bead & it reacted with the pigment,
but it still glows just dandy.

 See?
These toppers are very sheer
& can easily be applied over any matching polish 
without altering the color much.
They should also work well as tints for lamp lighting.

>^. .^<

Last Monday Mr Inky & I had calzones for lunch at a local restaurant.
I went to eat the left overs last night
& was rudely reminded that he had added anchovies to his.
Blech! Ciri didn't mind & happily licked away.

Thanks for stopping by
& please visit the other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. That glow show blows my mind! I really like the pastels over black and then saw that GITD shot and was amazed at how well they popped!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.