Friday, April 14, 2017

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Pastel to Bold Gradient w/something on top!

Hello Dahlings!

This time the Tarts are showing you ideas for
pastel to bold gradients with something nail arty on top.

I did this...

 I figure if I'm going to be looking at the same mani for 1-2 weeks,
it had better be something I really like!

 From left to right ~
Blue Cross Halloween polish from Rite-Aid
Serum No5 Ultra Violet
Born Pretty Store Luminous Hello Kitty #27

I started with my usual franken base.
I did the gradient using a bit of cosmetic wedge,
followed with a coat of Out The Door fdtc.
I stamped the kitties
& added a final coat of Seche Vite to seal it all in.

Oh yeah, it also does this!
Dang if taking gitd pics doesn't show every speck
of polish I missed in clean up! LOL

>^. .^<

I've been getting The Cat Lady Box this year
& Ciri really likes the cat toys!
The human stuff can be hit or miss,
but I have gotten some nifty cat themed toys for me too.

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out
what the other Tarts are up to!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.