Friday, December 22, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas Presents ~ Christmas or Childhood Memory

Happy Holodays, Dahlings!

My mani this go around is a Christmas memory,
but not from my childhood...

 My mom & I started doing Christmas stockings for each other 
(& whoever else was in our lives at the time) back in the late '80's.
I was all grown up at that point, but we thought it was fun
& have continued to celebrate Christmas
by opening our stockings on Christmas Day ever since.
We also have the fun of shopping for stocking stuffers all year round,
starting on December 26th
when we do our Boxing Day after X-mas sale shopping. 

China Glaze Red Pearl
Sinful Colors San Francisco*

Not shown ~

 *San Francisco is a bit of a stainer!
Those lil yellow spots are where SF was
& I only wore this mani  for 2 days.
Both SF & Red Pearl wanted to smear during clean up
after applying the decals I had made.

 At least this part went as planned.

>^. .^<

As visions of catnip & mousies dance in Ciri's head...

May you & yours have the happiest of holidays,
no matter what you celebrate!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.