Sunday, December 13, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Winter

Hello Dahlings!
 
Tis the Season of Chaos!!!
Between getting ready for both moms to be here for Christmas,
work & everything else that screams "DO ME!!!",
I've been a busy & tired Inky.
 
 
This week da Tarts are showing off their winter manis.
I'm a wee bit late posting, but I did this...
 
 
 
 With everything going on, I went for easy fun.
I started with 2 coats of The Lady Varnishes There's A Light...
from last year's Rocky Horror Picture Show 40th anniversary collection.
It's a rich light blue lavender with a subtle holo rainbow.
 
 I added some silver snowflake stickers from Born Pretty Store.
I needed 2 coats of Seche Vite to cover the edges of the stickers.
They stick just fine, but I could feel the edges on a couple & it bugged me.
I'm a fidgety peep & play with any texture on my nails,
so edges sticking up, even a smidge, will get fiddled with
until the sticker peels up or I sit on my hands.
 
There's A Light... was originally a thermal/glow in the dark polish.
Alas, the thermal has expired, but the glow lives on!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I think there's something under here!
 
 I must gets it!
Oh well, I guess it got away.
 
I'll just beat the rug up instead.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.