Friday, December 25, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ New Year's

Hello Dahlings!
 
Can you believe 2015 is almost over?
It was a long year for me & kinda sucked in many different ways.
I'll be glad to see da south end of that north bound mule.
 
This week da Tarts are showing y'all
40 Great Nail Art Ideas featuring New Year's manis.
 
I did this...
For all da things that didn't go to plan, life is rarely all bad!
I discovered a FANTABULOUS new to me stockest this year
& have been adding lots of nail art plates, stamping polishes
& imported indie polishes to my stash by shopping at Beautometry!
 
The Glitter Gal polish is from da Let It Snow bundle
one of Beautometry AWESOME Holiday Bundles.
 
Not only do you save moola over buying each of da items separately,
da nail art plates featured in these bundles
aren't available anymore as singles,
so buying one or more of these ready to go nail art sets is a 2fer!
 
I started out with 2 rainbowtastic coats of da Bondi Blue. 
I added double stamped fireworks using Sugar Bubbles plate SBS 09,
both of da Hit the Bottle stamping polishes
& my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
I sealed in da KAPOW with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
>^. .^<
 
We's gonna watch sky thingies go ka-boom?
Can I'se chase them like da Red Dot?
 
Thanks for stopping by,
have a MOST EXCELLENT holiday season
& please go visit da other Tarts for more
Great Nail Art Ideas!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.