Friday, June 23, 2017

CNT Presents ~ Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Going on Holiday

Hello Dahlings!

This time the Tarts have manis for you
featuring the concept of Going on Holiday!
This was an easy one for me
as I went to Vancouver B.C., Canada last week with Mr Inky.
He went to a work related conference
& I endeavored to enhance Canada's economy with my tourism.

Here's are my nails...

 Canada is 150 years old, eh?



 Um yeah...my editing software decide to go bonkers on me
& create this unwanted collage of my nails.
At least you can see how strong Pure Glow Getter is in the dark.
That you can easily tell I stamped with red
is totally due to the bright glow,
not from any special editing on my part.
All I tried to do is crop the damn pic.

>^. .^<

Le Sigh!
Ciri has managed to get himself injured again & has a Popeye leg.
The good news is that he licked it until it drained.
I clipped the fur & have been helping him clean it.
It is getting better & we avoided going to the vet this time.
Oh & he's totally grounded. 
I don't let injured or ill cats go outside to play.

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out what the other Tarts are up to this week!
~ Inky


1 comment:

  1. I love the deep purple webbing look on the white!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.