Friday, June 9, 2017

CNT Presents ~ Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Water

Hello Dahlings!

This go around, the Tarts have manis featuring water for y'all
& this is great cuz I now has MERMAID HAIR!!!
Sometimes, life just works.

 And sometimes it doesn't.
Yes, I'm sporting shorties due to a nail line break. Blerg!
Who cares? Not me when I have nail art like this!

The Lady Varnishes Buddy Blue, Moonglow & Murky Dismal
from the 2016 Color Kids collection.
with Creative Shop plates 51 & 52 .
While it was quite opaque & mostly did just fine,
the Moyra No 07 tended to be a wee bit liquidy 
& the stamping blurred due to smooshing on a couple of nails.

 See? Mermaid Hair with nails to match!
I needed a break from my usual pink, purple & blue.
Also, Mr Inky found me a hair salon,
so he doesn't have to help me do my hair!
Amber at Salon Smitten did a fab job bleaching
& dying my mop of fine hair.
I will be going back in August!

 Did you really think I'd forgo the glow? LOL

>^. .^<

I has glows too, Meowmy!

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out what water mani ideas 
the other Tarts have concocted for y'all!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.