Friday, September 1, 2017

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Dotting Tools, But Not Just Dots

Hello Dahlings!

Can you believe we're down to the last 3 prompts?
Where the hell as the year gone?
Anywho, for this round we're doing dotting tools,
but not just dots.
I did this...

 Where are the dots?
I didn't make any.
I use my dotters most often
to color in stamped DIY decals
or reverse stamping.
I find it easier than using a tiny brush.

 Cotton Granny Panties franken undies
Nabi Rose Pink #23, Fuchsia #06* & Sky Blue #16
Not Shown ~

*I had a fading issue with both
the Nabi Fuchsia #06 used in this mani
& the Princessa #540-08 neon purple I used last time.
They applied normally, but within a few days
started fading in a rather tie dyed manner. 
I don't know if this was due to sun exposure
(they didn't do this in the past)
or the pigment breaking down with age.
I've had the Nabi gitds for almost 5 years
& the Princessas for over 4 years.
The other colors used didn't have this issue,
but I thought y'all should be aware that this happened.

 They still glowed mighty fine!

>^. .^<

Meowmy's lil helper!

Thanks for stopping by
& please visit the other Tarts!
~ Inky

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.