Wednesday, November 18, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Your Job

Hello Dahlings!

My phone & puter were having a disagreement last week.
My phone sent my nail pics to my puter.
My puter refused to sync up & accept them.
Plus I had to go out of town for work
before Mr Inky got home from a week away & could fix it.
So I'm not in da group collage this week,
but I did get this sucker done on time!

 
 This week da Tarts are doing manis
that show what they do to pay for their polish.
I did this...

 I'm a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Stampin' Up! is a home sales based company
that sells coordinated paper crafting products
that can be used for card making, scrapbooking,
home décor, gifts & gift wrapping.

So I sell peeps crafting toys & then teach them how to use them.
I've been doing this for a lil over 12 years.
It's fun & I sell enuf to pay for my crafting & polish hobbies.

& Strawberry Slush LE polish
from a set of In Color promo polishes
SU released a couple of years ago.

These products & quite a few more that can be used for nail art
are available from a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator near you.
To find a demonstrator, go to da main website,
select your country (the tab is in da upper right corner)
& click on Find A Demonstrator.

You can only order from a demonstrator in your own country.
Cross border sales are not allowed.

I made my decals by placing a piece of washi tape
on some mailing label backing paper
& then punching out the shapes.
Da pearls are self adhesive,
so adding them was easy using da tip of my scissors.
I did a double coat of Seche Vite to seal everything.

>^. .^<

Alas, a storm blew thru here yesterday & fried our personal server.
Mr Inky rigged it so we have internet, but I don't have access to my pics.
Poop.
Hopefully, he'll have it fixed so I can post on Friday
cuz while I can post my mani pic to da Tart's FB page from my phone,
I can't post to da album or here without access to that file.
Double poop.

Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs with da other Tarts!
~ Inky




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.