Monday, November 23, 2015

HPB Presents ~ Monochromatic

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month da Hobby Polish Bloggers are doing monochromatic manis.
 
I did this...
 
 I went with 3 pinks in a gradient 
plus a black confetti polish for contrast.
 
 Da line up ~ Ruby Kisses Pink Flamingo, Hot Pink & Raspberry
plus Anonymous Lacquer On The Prowl.
 
>^. .^<
 
We have yet to figure out why Mr Inky's groin
seems to be Ciri's fav napping spot.
Maybe it's toasty warm for our short furred kitty?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs with da rest of da
Hobby Polish Bloggers!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Pink Polish perfect for Summer - like the glittery bits in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo! And hello to Ciri too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It reminds me of flocked velvet!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.