Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Scales & Navy

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Tart nails featuring scales
& navy just fell together easy peasy!
 
 Fish & mermaids are kinda obvious
when scales & navy blue are pondered,
so I went with dragons!
 
 I started with 2 butterlicious coats of Anonymous Lacquer Blue Bloods
which is on sale RIGHT NOW!!!
You can't go wrong with Mildred's fantabulous polish on your nails!
 
 I then stamped using Messy Mansion plate MM21,
All 3 are from Beautometry.
I am really lovin' these Hit the Bottle stamping polishes!
They're fully opaque over dark colors, even da duo chromes,
plus they clean up well, so masking isn't required.
 
>^. .^<
 
 I is gunna to get dat shiny spot!
 
 Almost...
 
 ...ugh...I wants it!
 
 Meowmy? Gives me da shiny spot, pwease?
 
Fine, I just have to hunt it till it's mine.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da lovies
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.