Tuesday, June 2, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Plaid &/or Red, Orange & Green

Hello Dahlings!

This week da Tart's are doing plaid &/or red, orange & green manis.

I did this...

 Um...yeah.
I loved my base color!
It's 2 sparkelicious black scatter holo coats of Cuttin' Edge Tar
from da 2 soon to be released 2nd half of da Flowers In The Attic collection.
I used nail art pens to do my plaid lines.
Da red & green are from Bundle Monster
& while they worked, they weren't totally opaque.
Da orange pen is from da Sally Hansen retired nail art pens
& is uber opaque.
I got mine from Cassie Cosmetics.
Cassie's is my fav place to look for vintage drugstore polish
& Harry offers most excellent customer service!
 
>^. .^<
 
I knows Missy is there...
...I just playin cool & ignores her.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da other Tarts da luvs!
~ Inky
 

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog and designs. I'm just curious as to why you write/speak the way that you do? Like all the da's and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artistic whimsy. I'm quite capable of writing in a proper manner. I choose not to do so as an artistic expression. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.