Monday, August 24, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ TV & Free Choice (feat. Cuttin Edge)

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tart's are doing manis
with a TV theme &/or any polish we want!
 
For me this week was a no brainer...
 
 The Walking Dead may not be starting up until October,
but their prequel series Fear The Walking Dead debuted last night!
Methinks me likey!
 
Da loverlicous Sara of Cuttin Edge Nails is also a fan of TWD,
So I used her polishes for this mani & she approved!
 
 Da line up ~ Cuttin Edge Junk Food, XOXO
& a prototype black stamping polish.
 
Don't panic dahlings!
Sara closed da shop so she could take a break,
get her polish space enlarged & reorganized,
& spend time with her family.
 
She fully intends to reopen Cuttin' Edge Nails!
I will let y'all know when her grand re-opening event is nigh.
 
 I stamped da lil TV from Vivid Lacquer plate VL004
 
 Da TWD logo came from this Sugar Bubbles plate SB 010
 
and da zombie from this Sugar Bubbles plate SB 001
 
I of course used my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
I used a small dotter to do da drippy blood.
more about this particular tool I was using to come
I sealed in da horror show with Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.
 
I don't often do fandom manis, but this time I just couldn't resist!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Oh noes...I haz zombie cats!
 
 What?
 
Ziggy is eating Luna's brains!
 
And now Luna is eating Ziggy's brains!
 
Oh wait...never mind, they're just grooming each other.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& now please go eat da brains of da other Tarts!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.