Friday, August 21, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Tweed & Pale Pink

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing tweed &/or pale pink nails.
I did this...
 
 I guess it works, sorta.
I started with 2 coats of Revlon Popular for my Pale Pink.
I'm not a big wearer of pastels, 
but da silver glitter helped.
 
 I stamped using Uber Chic plate 3-03
 
and this #16 a Qin An stamping polish from Born Pretty Store
They were having a sale & I got 4 colors to try.
They are decently opaque 
& da 18ml bottle makes da regular price worth it.
Methinks I'll be trying more of these over time!
 
OMGlob! 
Da Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick N' Mix Challenge has only 5 weeks left!
Where, oh where, has da last year gone?
 
Don't despair, my dahlings!
Da ever brilliant Debbie Crumpet has devised a cunning plan
to continue da Tarty fun after this challenge ends.
Stay tuned nail art fans!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Ziggy would like to know why Missy won't let him clean her.
 
 She likes him better when he's asleep & keeping his tongue to himself.
 
 Can we get one of these at home?
Me likey!
 
 I miss my cat tree.
 
You're packing. Does this mean we're going home soon?
 
Missy & my cats do fine when they're together,
but Missy is used to being an only cat
& finds having 4 others around
to be a wee bit disconcerting.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da luvies
to da other Tarts!
~ Inky

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.