Tuesday, September 15, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Waterfall &/or Violet

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing waterfall &/or violet manis.
 
I did this...
 
 Alas, my uber skinny Essence striper brush has gone walk-a-bout.
I used a short tiny brush instead & da results are okay,
but not quite what I'm used to getting when I use da right brush.
 
Da line up ~ Plucky Polish Ice Notch,
Sassy Polish & Scrubs Purple Passion,
The Devil Wears Polish Paint It Purple,
Sassy Polish & Scrubs Italian Love Affair
& Cuttin Edge Cathey
 
Alas, none of these pretties are available anymore,
but you are sure to find other treasures at da shops that are open.

If you want to order from The Devil Wears Polish
you have to join The Devil Wears Polish Facebook Group
Then you can shop to your heart's content at
The Devil Wears Polish Secret Stash
 
Early in my polish buying frenzy
I bought lots of minis as I tried out new indie brands.
Back then my nails were much shorter than I wear them now
& I could get a full mani out of a 5ml bottle with leftovers.
These days I may possibly get a full mani from a 5ml bottle,
maybe, if I can get good opacity in 2 coats & don't fudge it up.
So I'm trying to use up my minis as best I can
for storage & other practical reasons.
 
>^. .^<
 
Is dat yogurt I sees?
 
Is dat yogurt I sniffs?
 
Is dat yogurt I licks?
 
GIMME ALL DA YOGURTS!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da other Tarts da luvins!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.