Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween's Over? Never!

Hello Dahlings!
 
For some, Halloween is an annual event that may last the whole month of October...for others, everyday is Halloween. So due to life happening last Sunday & my not painting my nails, I gave you my Weird Wednesday post on Monday. Being Wednesday now, I have the mani I wanted to  do for Monday for you...with changes cuz my inky lil brain is always popping with ideas. When my order of Bunnynails plates A, B, C & D arrived Monday afternoon my previous idea was shelved for another time.
So here's what all did happen Monday night:
 
 Da line up: I Love Nail Polish Cygnus Loop & Sally Hansen Sparkling
 
 2 coats of Cygnus Loop multi chrome perfection.
 
 I love how this polish shifts from blue violet to purple to red
with hints of gold around da edges!
 
 I made DIY decals with my trusty Milani Glosse' & this flame image from Bunnynails plate C using Sparkling. I had a few flame tips & bald spots that needed touching up with a small detail brush.
 
 Ta da! I originally planned on doing bloody drips with Sparkling, but the flame image just cried out to be used for some uber funky French tips.
Note to self: don't trim off da excess clear polish from da decals or you will be able to see da edges even with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
As an added bonus, when I hold my hand just right,
the flames blend in with da red shift & disappear!  
 
Need a Ciri fix? Keep scrolling down for cuteness overload!
 
Is that unguarded milk I see?
 
 Almost there!
 
Victory is mine!
(I don't know what da heck happened to this pic. LOL)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Magic disappearing nail art. Like the disappearing milk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Gotta have at least one trick for Halloween. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and blue is always a cool combination ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.