Friday, September 26, 2014

The Devil Wears Polish ~ going dotty with Holo Be Thy Name

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have for you da mani I did on my left hand
when my right hand was sporting da chevron mani.
 
I went a lil dotty with a few The Devil Wears Polish 
core colors & a dotting tool.
(I sealed in da fun with a coat of Seche Vite.)
 
If you've been hunting for a good white linear holo...
Lily Of The Valley is for you!
All 3 are buttery smooth to apply,
wear like a dream & are GORGEOUS!!!
 
This is 2 coats of Holo Be Thy Name.
LOOK AT THOSE RAINBOWS!!!
 
So do yourself a favor
& high tail it over to
Tami has reopened the store to all comers
& RIGHT NOW she's offering
20% off select polishes
when you add FALL20 in da coupon box during checkout.
(I think da prototypes are exempt, but da rest qualify.)
 
>^. .^<
 
Meowmy? Why it so hot?
(These pics are from several weeks ago
when our temps were still in da 70's at night
which is way too stinkin hot to sleep
when you don't have air conditioning.)
 
I just gonna sprawl here
in front of da fan
until it stops being icky.
 
Stay chill dahlings & thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.