Monday, January 5, 2015

CNT 52 week Pick & Mix ~ Dotting Tools & Pink/Aqua!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Tart Pick & Mix prompts
are Dotting Tools along with Pink & Aqua...
...however, some of da Tarts
are also doing a 31 day Challenge this month,
so you'll be seeing more manis in da Inlinkz below than usual.
 
I ain't got time for a month long, posting every style day challenge,
so will be continuing on with just da once a week P&M.
 
Here's what's on mah nails for today's prompts...
 
 Boo!
 
totally sucky Konad Silver & a TDWP LE prototype
that wasn't labeled & now isn't listed on da site anymore
so I have no idea what it's called. Blerg.
Also, my smallest, pointy tipped, dotting tool.
 
 2 hot pink butterlicious coats of Pretty Kitty!
This isn't a dupe for Fling, so you know you need it.
 
 I stamped using the nearly invisible Konad silver,
da nads are so disappointing as stamping polishes
that I'm glad I only have 4 & I'll be using them up for practice 
& frankening da leftovers
my totally awesome Creative Stamper tool &
this jumbo xl Halloween plate from Cici & Sisi
that was on Amazon.
It may still be there?
 
 Da Cici & Sisi plate is pretty nifty!
Instead of just a metal plate
or attached to a piece of poly plastic,
this one has an enamel like backing that makes it
a seriously solid stamping plate.
It also has a pleather, logo embossed, storage sleeve
& a decorative cardboard envie.
All this for $12.99 US (plus s/h & tax where applicable)
 
 Under black light da stamping becomes a wee bit more clear...
 
...and that mystery bottle of TDWP is a glow-in-the-dark!
I used da tiny pointed end of da dotter to filling all da eyes
& mouths of da ghost faces as well as da lil reaper on my ring nail.
 
>^. .^<
 
 You gots any cat treats in here?
 
 I no sees any up there.
 
 You sure...
I'm thinking there has to be something for me in here?
 
Oh never mind.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da other Tart's so love today!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. The glow in the dark version looks like little maggots climbing all over your fingers!!! eeewwww, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.