Monday, January 12, 2015

CNT 52 Week Pick N' Mix ~ Film & Holo

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Tart prompts are Film & Holographic.
Da film part was easy for me...
...da holo part was harder than one would think
cuz which untrieds to I use?
 
Well I figured it out...
 
 I went rather 'old school' & stamped film strips plus camera images
from FabUrNails Fun 2 plate using my Creative Stamper
& The Devil Wears Polish Accidentally Awesome.
AA was a LE prototype & is no longer available.
 
 My base color is 2 awesome orchid coats
of TDWP You Are Beautiful
Another LE, tho' this one was for charity.
 
>^. .^<
 
CIRI SELFIE!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.