Friday, February 13, 2015

HPB Presents ~ February Link-Up feat. Valentine's Day manis!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month the Hobby Polish Bloggers are showing off their VD manis!
 
I did this...
 
 I call it da Last Kiss.
 
 Da line up ~ Smitten Polish Nimbus & Cauldron of Rainbows,
Paint Shop Polish Blackheart, Color Club Berry & Bright,
 
 I started with 2 coats each of Cauldron of Rainbows
with an accent of Nimbus.
I then added stamping using Berry & Bright
& Opaque White on da black nails.
I added minimally fished for coat of Blackheart over Nimbus.
I luvs me some skull glitters!
 
These are the are nail art stamping plates I used: 
Bundle Monster BM-303, Cheeky CH27 & Vivid Lacquer VL 001
I also used my Creative Shop Stamper
Duh!
 
 
>^. .^<
 
Ciri & Missy enjoy a last view out da window before we headed home.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show some love to da other
Hobby Polish Bloggers!
~ Inky

7 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.