Monday, July 27, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Tape Mani &/or Green

Hello Dahlings!
 

This week da Tarts are doing manis featuring
tape &/or green polish.
 
I did this...

 Not perfect, but I sure liked it a lot better
than that hot mess I did for last week's Tart mani.
 
 Da line up ~ Cotton Granny Panties franken by moi,
Nabi Glow In The Dark Greenland 12, Green 04 & Emerald 15
plus da Chartpak graphic art striping tape I used for my stripes.
 
I got my Nabi gitds in a set of 24,
but that set doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Just remember to buy da square gitd bottles,
not da round gitd ones from Nabi.
Da round bottles suck big time.
 
 These still glow great after nigh on 2 years!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Glowy claws are kewl!
Will you make my claws glow like my eyes, Meowmy?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

3 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.