Friday, July 31, 2015

Paint Shop Polish Neon Holos!

Hello Dahlings!
 
I'm trying to type with Ciri nudging my hand for petties
& this does make writing this post a wee bit challenging,
but oh da cuteness!
 
Let me show you some pretty claws
& then I'll show you His Royal Tininess of Cute-i-tude.
 
 I did this mani on both hands back in May,
but just didn't get it posted.
 
I did a sponged gradient using Paint Shop Polish
Da rainbows were on da mild side,
but da colors were so pretty & bright.
I added a coat of fast dry polish & then went stamping.
 
I stamped using a prototype black stamping polish
I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
>^. .^<
 
See? How am I supposed to get anything done
with this precious face wanting my attention?
 
 I wants petties, please!
 
 See how cutes I is?
 
 Fine, I'll just lie on dis hooman distractor
& wash my jelly beans.
 
Oooo...wat dis stringy thingy?
Ciri, please do not play with that computer cord!
I think it might be for da speakers?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.