Monday, October 19, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Geeks

Howdy Dahlings!
 
Um...yeah, I'm like 3 days late posting this.
My excuse is sleep deprivation from nursing Ciri for da past 2 weeks
he got chewed up in a cat fight & was a very sick kitty 
coupled with having a Stamp Camp last Saturday.
 
This week da Tarts are doing Geek manis!
 
 
I did this...
 
 When I think of geek, I think of Mr Inky.
He's a VP of IT & got into 'puters back in da early 80's.
So he's as geeky as a peep can be & binary code is da original geek speak.
 
 Da line up ~ Cotton Granny Panties, Sinful Colors Glow In The Dark,
Bonita unnamed purple, orange & green gitds
 
 I used da binary code from Uber Chic plate Geek Love - 01
& my beloved Creative Shop Stamper to do da stamping
& French tip stencil stickers to shape da stamping into a curve.
I free handed da funky French tips using da bottle brushes.
 
 Yep! My geeky nails are backlit.
 
>^. .^<
 
 This was Wednesday, 2 weeks ago.
Ciri's left paw was nigh on twice the size of his right
& he had a Penrose drain in the underside of his leg.
You can see where he got bit to da bone.
 
His fever made him not want to eat,
so I had to force fluids down him every 2-3 hours
along with antibiotics, pain meds 
& hot compresses every 4 hours.
 
He's doing much better this week,
but still needs meds every 4 hours.
Naps are my friend,
but I ain't been getting much else done.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ One Tired Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.