Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Indie Inlinkz Presents ~ Halloween!

Hello Dahlings!

It's da most wonderful time of the year!
Granted, every day is Halloween for me,
but this month is da bestest
for thingies that go bump in da night!

This month da Indie Inlinkz FB Group
are doing Halloween manis featuring of fav indie brands.

I did this...

 A Murder of One Crow.
I LOVE this mani!!!


 Pinky ~ Wrath
A bold blood red linear holo

Ring ~ Omega
A solid black linear holo.

Middle ~ Mine
A luscious blue violet linear holo with red to green shifting flakies.

Index ~ Scribe Virgin
A sinful squishy white linear holo with a pinky blue shimmer.
It may need a 3rd coat for full opacity.

Thumb ~ Black Dagger
A stormy grey scatter holo that can be worn as a topper
or beefed up to opaque in 3ish coats.
I only needed 2 coats to cover VNL.

As one can expect with Mill's beauties,
all of these were buttery smooth & opaque in 2-3 coats.

 After adding a coat of SH Dries instantly, I used one of these
to mask off part of my ring nail & then I did a sponge gradient
using Scribe Virgin, Wrath, Black Dagger & Mine over Omega.
I sealed in da holo-y goodness with a coat of Seche Vite.

So dark & sparkly! *swoon*

>^. .^<

So Ciri is pretty much all better, but...

...now Ziggy is feeling poorly
with what looks to be an infection in his mouth.
I'll know what's up with my Ziggy Bear after we go to da vet's tonight.

I love my cats & will do whatever needs doing to take care of them,
but after 2 1/2 weeks of caring for Ciri every 4 hours or so,
I was really looking forward to getting some sleep.

Momma Inky is one exhausted kitty, but my furbabies need me.

Thanks for stopping by!
Please go visit da other Indie Inlinkz gals
& share da luvs with our indie polish makers!
~ Inky

6 comments:

  1. That gradient on the ring fingernails is freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I give full credit to Mildred for making such awesome polish to play with. <3

      Delete
  2. I'm late because I'm in love with Mine. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! The love/hate of a great polish. You love it so much that you hate to take it off. LOL

      Delete
  3. Love this mani babe!! And you did all 5 in one!!!! Love love love!!! As always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even a year later, it still looks great. LOL I do miss my uber claws. They made a great canvas for nail art & showing off fabulous polishes like yours. <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.