Monday, October 5, 2015

Monday Quickie ~ Masquerade on the Moon

Hello Dahlings!
 
Wow. I haven't done a Monday Quickie post in like forever.
OK Maybe more like a year. LOL
With da new Tart's challenge posting on Fridays,
I'm freed up to post quickies on most Mondays again!
Aren't y'all squeeeing all over yourselves now?
 
Let's see what I've dug out of da vault...
 
 This is Masquerade on da Moon!
I did this back in July, but had challenge manis to post.
So you're getting it now.
 
 This is 2 coats of Bear Pawlish Holiday on the Moon.
It was one of da Hella Holo Customs FB group polishes
for either June or July. I can't remember, I've slept since then.
 
 I do remember having so much fun with da holo multi chrome goodness
that I wore it plain for a day or 2 before adding nail art.
 
 I used Plate 08 from Cuttin Edge Nails
& of course, my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
I sealed in da goodness with a coat of Seche Vite
& enjoyed playing with da rainbows & colors for a day or 2 more.
 
>^. .^<
 
 I'se being cute, so I knows you wants to rub mah belly.
 
How's 'bout a chin scritch...right here!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.