Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas! ~ Teal

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing 40+ manis in teal.
My assigned pattern is half & half,
so I did this...
 
 Your basic half & half mani done using striping tape.
Da gorgeous blue leaning teal holo with da pinky purple shimmer
 
 For my base I used 2 slightly streaky coats of Kleancolor Pastel Teal.
It really could have used a 3rd coat, but whatever.
I knew it would get a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly
before I used da tape & again after adding Olaf.
Good enuf!
 
>^. .^<
 
Luna, da sleek & sassy, agrees.
Shhhh...don't call her fat or Luna da Hutt or Beached Orca,
she gets uber tetchy when teased about her prodigious bulk.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go treat your eyes
by visiting da other Tarts!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. I like this idea and I'm so like those long nails - are those real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My nails are real, but I have uv cure soak off gel overlays to protect them. The maintenance is a pita, but I couldn't keep my nails this long with out them. :)

      Delete
  2. Your Mani looks great and so does your kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.