Saturday, October 24, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Orange, Purple & Green

Hello Dahlings!
 
Real life is still a bit of a whirl, but a tad slower than a week ago,
so my Tart's mani is only a day late instead of a weekend late.
 
 
In addition to using these colors,
my pattern this time is Hound's-tooth, tweed or plaid.
I did this...
 
 Um...yeah.
Not horrid, but it looked better in my head.
 
 Da line up ~ Bonita purple, orange & green glow in the dark
from both this year's & last year's Halloween kits available at Rite Aid;
 
 I started with a skittle of da Bonita's.
They're a crelly & this is 3 coats.
Da orange needed a 4th coat for full opacity, but I didn't bother.
Last time I wore these, I put white undies on first,
but this time I went commando
to see if it made a difference in da glow.
 
 I added a full brush dabbing of Screams Halloween.
This method involves not cleaning off the bottle brush
& laying it on the nail to transfer da glitters.
A wee bit of relocating a few clumpies
& I got really good coverage.
 
 I stamped da hound's-tooth pattern from Vivid Lacquer plate VL 005
using da HTB stamping polish & my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
Yep, it glows just dandy fine without undies.
 
>^. .^<
 
 I feels fine.
Why won't Paw share his tofu jellie wif me?
 
 It sniffs good.
 
 I knows dere isn't any cow juice in dere.
 
 I still wants it!
 
 Still sniffs good.
 
 Tastes weird, but if Paw's eating it, it must be good, right?
 
 What's you mean I don't get anymore than dat?
 
Hoomans is weird.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. It's the first time that i heard of this technique called skittles - lovely presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Skittles are basically painting your nails with different colors. It's useful when you have several new polishes & can't decide which one to wear first. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.