Friday, March 11, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Food

Hello Dahlings!

This week the Tarts are sharing ideas for food themed manis.

I did this...

 Kawaii Sushi!
Mr Inky & I luv us some sushi.
I need more practice with applying small DIY decals,
but the cute factor came thru' just fine.

 The line up ~ Emori Evergreen, White & Pink plus

 This is 2 coats of Emori Evergreen over my franken base
with a coat of Orly Sec N' Dry top coat. 
This lime green shiz was a thick, streaky, lumpy hot mess to apply!
A few drops of thinner helped a wee bit on the 2nd coat
& top coat did mostly smooth it out, but geez.
The pink wasn't as bad to work with,
but I only used it with a tiny dotter to fill in on the decals.
The White (& Black) have been great for undies & nail art.
I got these as part of an Emori 32 bottle polish assortment on Amazon
& for around $1US a bottle I got what I paid for.

 I used ABAN with Creative Shop Plate 10
& made the decals right on my
by picking up the images, painting them in with a tiny dotting tool,
coating them with a coat of Orly Sn'D then once it all cured
carefully cutting the images apart & applying them with more top coat.
A coat of Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat & even with a few bubbles,
this yummy mani was done.

>^. .^<

 Meowmy! Paw won't share what he's eating with me.

 What is this?

 That doesn't smell like yogurt.

 I still wants a taste.

*small lick*

 That is definitely NOT yogurt.

Blech! Why you eats that is beyond me.
Mr Inky was enjoying a
Vietnamese cold tofu w/coconut jelly desert.
Ciri was not enjoying it.

Thanks for stopping by
& please show some luvs
to the other Nail Art Tarts!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.