Friday, April 12, 2013

More Color Club Halo Hues Fun!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is a fun & fast way to show off your Halo Hues.
I swear the Color Club Halo Hues are da best linear holos I've ever worn!
 
Da line up: Color Club Over The Moon & Eternal Beauty
 
This is 2 coats of Over The Moon. Isn't it gorgeous?
 
Ta Da! I used da hex sponge from da Essence Nail Art Kit to do da grandient by painting a thick stripe of Eternal Beauty & a thin stripe of Over The Moon then dabbed it from
da tip of each nail back & forth up to da 1/2 way point.
I liked this so much as is that I didn't add any nail art! How unlike me. LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I have these two also, so may try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All you need is a bit of sponge, it's that easy, really! <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.