Friday, November 15, 2013

Sinful Colors Funky French!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a simple & sparkly mani to share...
 
 Da line up: Sinful Colors Super Star, Wet N' Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer,
China Glaze Watermelon Rind plus my trusty Essence skinny striper brush
 
 2 coats of Super Star. It's not quite opaque that this point & would need undies
or 3 coats for da VNL to be covered. That aside, it's full of sparkly fun with
fine blue, violet & green glitters in a medium dark blue base.
 
I added Buffy on da tips using da bottle brush & da demarcation line using
Watermelon Rind & da skinny striper. I picked WR cuz it matched
da green glitters in Super Star.
Alas, it matched too well & all but disappeared! LOL
 
Here's your Ciri pics:
 
 Do I see Meyer down there?
 
Hey! She ran away...I wonder why?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
P.S. Please forgive the fuzzy pics! I
 got a new phone recently (Samsung Galaxy S4)
& am still getting used to the differences in camera function.

4 comments:

  1. I spot WR a lil bit on your pinky. For a moment I was worried I was going colour blind when I couldn't see it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck, I could barely see it in person. LOL

      Delete
  2. Sinful colors - super star looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would look amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.