Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Big T Ranch ~ Echo

Hello Dahlings!
 
A lil while ago I promised you some more nail art featuring
 
Today I deliver!
 
 Echo is basically a galaxy mani in a bottle.
I added some stamped twinkle stars & TaDa!
 
 
 From da yummy dark blue violet
of a fantasized deep space when cold...
 
 ...to da bubble gum pink when warm,
you'll get to enjoy da pink & purple holo sparklies
floating in all that jelly goodness!
 
I stamped using Uber Chic plate 2-03
I think I used JBL silver to stamp da stars,
but I didn't write it down & I've slept since then.
 
I couldn't resist adding da 'You Are Here' thingy.
I think I may have used Nanacoco Love Black to stamp.
 
>^. .^<
 
Luna ~ da beached alien space whale?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.