Friday, March 27, 2015

March Stamp Camp Mani!

Hello Dahlings!
 
It doesn't happen often, but I wore this mani for 10 DAYS!
Da last time I wore da same mani this long was last summer
when I had 2 trips back to back
& did a gel sandwich to get thru them.
 
 Good thing I liked this mani!
 
 I started with 2 coats of da now defunct Polish Me To Go Tainted Love.
Originally this polish was a gitd thermal,
but alas,
thermals can loose their ability to change color after a year or so.
I still love it even if it doesn't change colors anymore.
 
 I stamped using Sally Hansen Night Fright, Bunny Nails plate HD-D
 
I sealed in all da goodness with a coat of Seche Vite
& even after a week of stamp camp prepping
that left my skin trashed, I only had tip wear.
dry skin, fried cuticles, paper cuts
& ink stains are normal for a prep week
 
 Tainted Love still glows!
Oh Happy Day or week or whatever.
 
>^. .^<
 
 I'se gonna get dat sock monster!
 
 Bleah, dis sock tastes like stinky hooman foot.
 
 IT MUST DIE!!!
 
Uffdah! I can't see...
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.