Monday, December 8, 2014

CNT 52 wk Pick N' Mix ~ Chevrons/Red & Gold

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing chevrons on their nails
along with using red & gold polish.
 
I did this...
 
 This mani was fun, easy & even a bit holiday-ish!
 
 I started with 2 molten coats of The Devil Wears Polish
Oh! You Pretty Things from da Ziggy Stardust Collex.
TDWP is currently under construction while Tami updates stuff.
 
to make my chevrons & pointy funky French tips. 
 
 I used Lady Stardust,
also from da Ziggy Stardust collex,
to paint the actual chevrons.
 
>^. .^<
 
I gonna just nap here on da window sill.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.