Friday, December 26, 2014

NOTW ~ My Xmas mani!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Was Santa good to you?
My bestest gift is always time with my mom!
 
I wanted something fun on mah nails this week,
so I did this...
 
 A whimsical Rudolph!
I left my thumb & pinky undecorated beyond da fun
of da glitter polish.
 
 Da line up ~ SH OMGhost (undies),
SNOW GLO-BE is still AVAILABLE!!!
 
 For da reindeer bits
  
 HOLY FREAKIN GUACOMOLE!!!
I swear, all I did with this pic is crop it.
Snow Glo-be is a nuclear bright RED gitd!
Go gets yours RIGHT NOW!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
Many peeps decorate an evergreen tree for da holidays.
We have a 4' faux tree that I put up on Sunday
then left bare overnight to give Ciri a chance to check it out
& maybe knock over, before I decorated it.
 
 Nope! This is as close as he's gotten to it all week.
He's never seen a tree like this before
& he's not too sure he likes it either.
 
 Happy Halloweeniemas!
Please tell me you aren't surprised by this?
Y'all gotta know by now that I don't do normal.
 
 There are a dozen of these lil dangly skeletons
hanging about da tree plus a few other skellie buds
& da Big Cheese Skeleton as da topper.
 
 I also strung spooky face lights
& spider webbing across da window.
 
 This is my fav bit!
One of my besties got me this
Jack Skelington ornie for xmas this year.
I fit perfectly in da center of da purple spider web lights.
 
I do hope y'all had a lovely holiday!
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun manicure, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jack Skellington ornament is awesome, as is the whole tree. I don't think I could convince hubby to do the main one this way, but maybe I can talk him into a smaller one in the bedroom, lol. Oh, and, I love the stylized Rudolph mani! You rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been several years since I put up any kind of tree, so Mr Inky was cool about it. He knows me well enuf that if it was looking like crap I would have taken it down & done something else. My mom even liked it! LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.