Friday, December 5, 2014

First Friday Franken Time! ~ Silver Spruce & Turquoise3

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month I have a wintery polish I made earlier this year
& a blackened teal that I made this year...I think?
 
 I went for some mitten stencil & sticker fun to celebrate
da melting of da snow we got last weekend.
Da green is Turquoise to da third (cubed).
I think I started with an almost empty bottle of NYC Blackula
& added turquoise pigment,
a bit of an unremembered turquoise polish
& some turquoise micro glitter.
Da black makes all da turquoises look teal.
Me likey!
 
 This is one coat of Silver Spruce.
I think this one started as half a bottle of a silver foil
that I added silver pearl pigment to
plus some fine turquoise & green glitter.
I wonder if this one would stamp?
 
 Da mini mitten stickers & stencil
 
>^. .^<
 
Is that my Ziggy Bear sprawled on da deck?
 
Jazzy...
why you in my sprawling spot pretending to be me?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.