Friday, January 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Films

Hello Dahlings!

This week the Tarts are doing manis to the prompt of Films!

I did this...

 Can you guess what film these fandom polishes from
The Lady Varnishes are representing?
Come on...you can do it!

 The line up may give you a few clues ~ Cotton Granny Panties franken,
TLV I Am The Gatekeeper, Stay Puft & I Am the Keymaster
plus a prototype red stamping polish from Cuttin' Edge Nails


 I used this Vivid Lacquer plate VL003 plate
with the red prototype stamping polish
& my still beloved Original Creative Shop Stamper.

All 3 of The Lady Varnishes polishes I used gitd too!
Kirsten usually has several gitds available in various collections
& offers the option to ADD gitd & other finishes to select polishes.
You have to click on a polish to see if it has the add-on option
as it doesn't show from the listing page.

Have you figured out what my film is?
Ok, I'll spill...GHOSTBUSTERS!!!
I saw this movie as an adult in its original theater run.
Yep, I'm THAT old. LOL

>^. .^<

 Was dat?

 Must be nothing.
I'll just keep chowing n the pile o' nip.

 I know dere's something lurking in dose shadows!

Who you gonna call, Meowmy?

Thanks for stopping by
& please share the luvs with the other
Crumpet Nail Tarts!
~ Inky

3 comments:

  1. Love Ghostbusters! That movie scared the heck out of me when I saw it for the first time lol. But a couple years later when I re-watched it, I was all about it. Aaaaaand I think I made my parents watch it like 50 times haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah, love the movie - these nails are AWESOME : D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.