Monday, January 11, 2016

Holiday Leftovers

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have the last of my holiday manis
that didn't get posted during the holidays.

Originally, this was going to be my
40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Christmas mani,
but then my Whimsie order, including Starbucks Red Cup,
came in & I got to do my 1st choices of
the Grinch & Jack Skellington.

It's not a fail,
just not as much fun as the manis I did use for the challenge.

 
I started with 2 coats of Pretty & Polished They Call It Witchcraft.
It's from their Halloween 2014 collection.
Alas, it has lost it's medium light green when warm
to dark teal green when cold thermal shift
& is now just a nice dark green with blue shimmer polish.
I used water decals from a set of 10 packets
I got thru Amazon from Pueen.
I finished with a coat of Seche Vite as usual.

The good news is that They Call It Witchcraft hasn't lost its glow!

>^. .^<

 What's in here?

 I smells something nomish & I wants it!

It that it over here?

Nope. Dat yummy sniffs is def coming from dis bag.
Mr Inky brought home Ivar's fish & chips for dinner
& this is the bag it came in.
Ciri did get some fish with the breading peeled off.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.