Monday, October 27, 2014

CNT 52 week Pick n' Mix ~ 80's & 3 dark colors

Hello Dahlings!
 
I am an 80's peep!
I love da 80's neon.
I love da 80's music.
I love da 80's clothes.
I have loved all this stuff since da 80's.
 
For some da 80's are a new retro trend...
...for me da return of da 80's is a fantabulous flashback!
 
This week's Crumpet's Nail Tarts prompts are
da 80's & 3 dark colors.
 
Say WHAT?
 
Da 80's were totally about bright colors
unless you were into da zombie remains of punk rock,
but da 2 didn't mix well socially.
 
Plus I'm still trying to maintain my Halloween themed manis...
 
 ...so I did this 3 dark color dot thing.
Um, yeah.
 
Dots were a very 80's thing.
I used 3 dark colors.
Da 3 polishes used are all choco candy themed.
I win?
 
Chocolate Covered Cherries & Mint Chocolate Chip
(Mint Choco Chip was a prototype for Mint Chocolate Bon Bon)
All of these polishes are smooth as butter & dry quickly.
 
 This is 2 coats of Chocolate Covered Raisins.
See da purple peeking out from inside da choco covering?
I love the subtle chrome colors that show under da rainbows
in many of da Chocolate Lovers Reborn collection!
 
These sugar, calorie & guilt free treats are on SALE right now!
So get yourself some of this!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
Is that a cat treat I see?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

4 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.