Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Swatchorama ~ TDWP We Love Boobies!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Have you checked your girls lately
for lumps or bumps that shouldn't be there?
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
& da color used to remind us to check our girls is PINK.
I luvs me some pink holo polish
& you gotta know I luvs my girls.
(We've been thru so much together!)
I also love The Devil Wears Polish
& Tami's BCA collection!
 
I'm tickled pink to introduce you to
We Love Boobies!
 
 Tami snuggled 3 existing TDWP pinks
with 3 new beauties for this pink party.
She also discounted them so you have NO excuses
to not fill your shopping cart with TDWP pink goodness!
 
I will now introduce you to these beautiful pink ladies!
 
A rich mauve with a blue violets shimmer
that is very prim, proper & office appropriate.
 
A bright cherry leaning magenta
with loads of pink undertones.
 
A lovely very girly medium pink
with a golden shimmer.
$1 from each bottle of HFB! sold goes to da
National Breast Cancer foundation.
 
A lavender leaning pastel pink
that just screams frilly dresses & tea parties.
 
A bright poppin' in yo' face bubble gum pink!
My fav of da newer colors.
 
A vibrant neony fuchsia 
that still makes me swoon with polish lust!
 
Are you still here?
Go get yourself some pinkgasms in a bottle
& check out da other pretties Tami
has available on SALE right now!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Lick...
 
 ...clean mah face.
 
 Lick...
 
 ...clean mah ear.
 
No, I not going to clean your big ol' paws with those pink claws!
(Methinks this may be da original Afternoon Delight.)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.