Sunday, July 13, 2014

Freakin' Weekly Color Challenge & Simples holo mani ~ Blue & Yellow Dots in Dots

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Freak Challenge color combo is blue & yellow/gold.
This week's Simples lesson is creating dots within dots.
 
This is what happened...
 
 These are so not my colors, but I like my double dots.
 
(Alas, You Ain't Limon is LE & currently sold out. )
 
I applied 2 coats of each polish & added a coat of Seche Vite.
I then went back later to add my dots.
Tho YAL went on smooth...
it wasn't really a jelly as advertised plus
it stained my cuticles & had a very weak rainbow.
Like, less rainbow than da CG Summer 2013 wimpy assed holos.
Oh well.
 
>^. .^<
 
Maybe a slightly different arrangement for
Sunday Feeding Time at da Zoo 
will amuse you enuf to forget da probs I had with Yal?
Maybe? Can you try for me?
 
 Ciri decided Luna couldn't be trusted to not steal his food,
so he parked his tiny self backwards
from da rest of da pride this week.
Da line up of meows from L to R ~ Ciri, Luna, Jazz & Ziggy.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Now go enter da
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.