Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last of da Simples Catch Up posts ~ Saran Wrap

Hello Dahlings!
 
My bad! My mom is visiting & I got distracted.
So my Friday post didn't get done. Blerg.
 
 
So here is my last Simples catch up post...
 
Week 4 we learned how to do a Saran Wrap mani.
In theory it's simple enuf.
Use a piece of wadded up plastic wrap to move polish around
& create a mottled stone effect.
In practice there's a wee bit more to it.
Debbie Crumpet made a great tutorial with video!
 
Here's how my 1st attempt turned out...
 
 Hmmm...da polishes are gorgeous,
but my technique needs practice.
I went with da bubble wrap to do mine.
 
 
 Da Line Up ~ Anonymous Lacquer Moon Walking,
Ruby Baby We Miss You & Purple Rain-bow
All 3 performed brilliantly!
I just didn't let RBWMY & PRB dry enuf between splogings
so they blended together a bit too much.
 
This is 2 eye blinding coats of Moon Walking!
Mildred is a doll & just getting started,
but her polishes are FANTABULOUS!
(I just got her LE Summer Duo & can't wait to wear them!
I also just spotted You Had Me At Hello Kitty...
why oh why don't I have this yet?!?)
 
So go show Anonymous Lacquer some love!
 
>^. .^<
 
You gots new pretties?
Can I plays wif dem this time?
 
You still have a few days left to enter da
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 


2 comments:

  1. He's on the look out for the postman ahaha. I've never seen a saran holo manicure before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably cuz it doesn't work very well. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.