Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last of da Simples Catch Up posts ~ Saran Wrap

Hello Dahlings!
 
My bad! My mom is visiting & I got distracted.
So my Friday post didn't get done. Blerg.
 
 
So here is my last Simples catch up post...
 
Week 4 we learned how to do a Saran Wrap mani.
In theory it's simple enuf.
Use a piece of wadded up plastic wrap to move polish around
& create a mottled stone effect.
In practice there's a wee bit more to it.
Debbie Crumpet made a great tutorial with video!
 
Here's how my 1st attempt turned out...
 
 Hmmm...da polishes are gorgeous,
but my technique needs practice.
I went with da bubble wrap to do mine.
 
 
 Da Line Up ~ Anonymous Lacquer Moon Walking,
Ruby Baby We Miss You & Purple Rain-bow
All 3 performed brilliantly!
I just didn't let RBWMY & PRB dry enuf between splogings
so they blended together a bit too much.
 
This is 2 eye blinding coats of Moon Walking!
Mildred is a doll & just getting started,
but her polishes are FANTABULOUS!
(I just got her LE Summer Duo & can't wait to wear them!
I also just spotted You Had Me At Hello Kitty...
why oh why don't I have this yet?!?)
 
So go show Anonymous Lacquer some love!
 
>^. .^<
 
You gots new pretties?
Can I plays wif dem this time?
 
You still have a few days left to enter da
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 


2 comments:

  1. He's on the look out for the postman ahaha. I've never seen a saran holo manicure before.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.