Sunday, July 27, 2014

Freakin Weekly Holo Challenge Combo ~ Orange & Purple

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is da last of da
Fingers Freakin Holo Freaks Weekly Combo Challenge!
 
Da group just didn't get into this one,
so we'll be starting a new challenge soon.
It's all good!
 
So for our last 2 color combo
may I present my picks for orange & purple holos...
 
 I did this mani at da same time I did last week's black & red mani
& since I knew I'd be going out in public
I opted to do da same nail art so at a distance,
in poor lighting, my hands would almost look like they match.
 
 Da Line Up ~ Jade Sunset & I Love Nail Polish Purple Plasma
Purple Plasma is from da 2014 Summer Collection.
 
>^. .^<
 
CATNIP!!!
 
 Chomp!
 
 Suck & kick!
 
Lick!
 
Not sharing!
 
You have FOUR days left to enter da
You could win a $40US shopping spree at a favorite vendor!
This GIVEAWAY is INTERNATIONAL!!!
What are you waiting for?
GO ENTER NOW!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 

2 comments:

  1. funky french is back in bidness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When my mind goes blank & time's running out...
      funky French is what it's all about! LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.