Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Quickie ~ Christmas in July!

Hello Dahlings!
 
We had a BIG stamp camp last Saturday! We set a new body count record of 22 guests who came to stamp & 5 who joined us in Spirit!!! Lots of fun, but very tiring to teach that many peeps. I wanted to have nails that matched da theme of da day, so this is what I wore to camp...
 
 Da line up: Born Pretty Holo Polish 4, Color Club Harp On It
& Born Pretty Holo Polish 12
 
 I started with 2 coats of Harp On it then used a dotting tool to make da holly leaves & berries on my ring fingers. I did matching dots in a funky French border on the rest & topped it all with a coat of Seche Vite. I got the whole set of 12 Holo Polishes on sale for $77, but right now you can get the same set for less than I paid for it or pick colors you want on sale for 57% off da regular price! Normally these 6ml mini bottles sell for $12.88 each. That's WAY TOO MUCH for a bottle this size, but on sale they are totally worth it & you never pay shipping at Born Pretty Store.
 
I had to give you a sun pic!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. boooooo no cold winter!!! summer must stay! did you dazzle them all with your nails?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think maybe one or 2 peeps noticed. My nails get the same reaction as my hair...either peeps love it & say so or they ignore it. Good thing I do my nails & hair for ME.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.