Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Quickie ~ There's A Neon Light...

There's a light (over at the Frankenstein Place)
There's a light (burning in the fire place)
There's a light, in the darkness, of every body's life. 
 
Dahlings, be very, very grateful you don't have to hear me sing! LMBBO
(tho if you want to hear da whole song, go HERE)
 
Today's quickie is a polish I'm thrilled I got before it sold out.
 
The Lady Varnishes There's a Light...
from da Rocky Picture Horror Show Anniversary Collection
2 coats of scatter holo, thermal color changing, glow-the-dark perfection!
There's only one thing missing...
 
 NEON TRIANGLES!
(with a coat of Seche Vite & loads of cuticle lube)
 
 I got this wheel chock full of metal neon painted triangles from She Sells Seashells
See how my pinky is light gray with a slight darkening at da tip 
& da rest of my nails are darker?
That's da thermal ingredient in action!
(why my pinky was warm & da rest of my fingers were cold is just weird,
but hey, so am I!)
 
 Under black light...
I don't know why da blue triangles look like they're bleeding
cuz they don't look like this in da light?
 
...and in da sink.
Da lil speckles are da gitd bits.
I think I needed to shake da bottle more before painting my nails.
It certainly glowed more than this while I was on my way to bed.
 
Oh! Oh! Oh!
You only have ONE DAY LEFT!!!
(or less if you follow on Bloglovin!)
Do you really want to miss your chance
at winning one of these FANTABULOUS shopping sprees?
 
 
You know what to do: Jingle All The Way Giveaway!
 
>^. .^<
 
Here's your reward for scrolling down this far...
Ciri's 1st baby pic!
You can see da lil scratch he had under his left eye when my son rescued this lil guy a year ago from under a bush in da pouring winter rain. He was SO tiny & scared! We are grateful every day that we were able to bring Cirrus home with us when our son died. Having this living connection helps a lot. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oooooooh so pretty!!! Your nails are always gorgeous lady!! :) and that kitty is adorable!! Its great that you can still have that connection to your son through him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss K!
      Yes, it is. Even when he's annoying...he's adorable! LOL

      Delete
  2. :O That is so fantabulous!!! I need a bottle is it still available. Mind you depends on postal prices. AWWWWWWWWW he was adorable then like he is now! Thank you yet again for pimping me out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are mom's for if not to pimp out their kids? LMBBO

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.