Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekly Freakin Challenge ~ Wear an Untired & WHY is it untried?

Hello Dahlings!
 
One might think I'd have no untrieds left
after doing a 3x a week untrieds challenge for 3 1/2 months.
One would be WRONG!
Da main reason any polish in my vast stash goes unworn
is cuz it gets lost in da mayhem, then I forget about it.
 
Da polish I picked for today has been hanging around for over a year,
maybe even a year & a half.
I got it in my 1st Llarowe order along with several other bottles,
some which may or may not also be untried.
Yeah, I know...my bad!
 
 Meet Darling Diva Space Beetle!
It took 3 coats to achieve opacity,
but I can live with that
or wear undies next time.
Da color of this is a wee bit challenging to define...
in some lighting it looks greenish gray,
in other lighting it has a rose gold shimmer.
Da base is a dark olive green & da rainbows go POW!
I sealed in da holo polish goodness with 1 coat of Seche Vite.
I used dabs of SV to attach da holo hearts
& sealed those to my nail with 2 coats of SV.
 
Why did I wait to wear this?
Da world may never know.
 
Oh? You wanna know about da bling on my ring finger?
 
I discovered a new to me source for FUN glitter & polish!
Cutting Edge Nails offers both nifty polish and chunky glitters
and if you go to visit Sara right NOW
you can save 60% your order
when you buy more than $3 in products.
HOW COOL IS THAT?
 
 
Sara teased us on FB last week by showing
PURPLE SKULLIES!!!
I asked her when they would be in her shop
& she said new polishes would be debuting in October.
 
So stay tuned for more skullie fun!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
I wasn't da only one to get excited
over da arrival of my Cutting Edge Nails order...
 
 What's dis?
 
 These are da 2 polishes (Hidden Treasure & Ocean Pearl holo tc)
plus da holo hearts, mixed bling & holo dolphins I ordered.
So in da blink of an eye, my nice lil tableau went from da pic above...
 
...to this!
 I wants to play wif da pretty shinies!
 
Hmmmm.....dis smells nummy!
 
As many of you are aware,
Ciri does a lot of funny things,
but he's NEVER gotten obsessed with a polish before!
What was on Sara's paws when she packed my order?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show Sara some love at her shop!
~ Inky

3 comments:

  1. I love the Darling Diva <3
    It's gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Space Beetle is definitely a classic! I will admit to hoarding two bottles of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the hearts look with that silver holo. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.