Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TGPNPC ~ Pastel

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have some pastel polishes I hadn't gotten around to wearing.

 Easter mani time!
We don't really celebrate Easter in da Inky house,
but we do enjoy some of da more pagan aspects
like candy, bunnies & party eggs.

 Da line up ~ Finger Paints Paper Mache', Revlon Gum Drop,
Orly Flirty Girl, Stampin' Up! Crisp Cantaloupe,
Pistachio Pudding & Coastal Cabana plus Konad Princess White
(only Paper Mache has been used before)

Do y'all remember my showing you 2 plates I got from Amazon?
No? Well you can see them HERE. Scroll to da bottom to see da plates.
Anywho, I mentioned at da time that plate XY11
had images that dup'd plates already out there. I was right.
Da 3 Easter images are slightly smaller versions of images
in da Bundle Monster Holiday set.
I don't mind since 2 sizes allows me to pick
which image will better fit each nail.

Next up ~ Random

 
>^. .^<
 
Who needs a bunny when you have a cat with bunny toes?

Thanks for stopping by
& please visit da other ladies pastel manis!
~ Inky
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL I do have a lot of bottles to plow through. I REALLY needed this challenge. <3

      Delete
  2. Look at all those untried polishes lol.. great gradient too! Lovely colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your slaying this challenge! Super cute nails

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.