Friday, September 6, 2013

First Friday Franken!

Hello Dahlings!
 
This month's First Friday Frankens are here! Let's get to it shall we...
 
 Da line up: Snow Ball, Inky's Bling & Fiery Fuchsia
plus 8pt graphic line tape (fat striping tape)
 
 This is 2 coats of Snow Ball. It's a blend of Wet N' Wild French White Crème
& Kaleidoscope plus some Sephora chunky silver holo. 
It's supposed to be silver holo glitter in a white base. Needs work!
 
 See? I just need to thin it out with more Kaleidoscope til I can see the glitters easily,
but not have them sinking to da bottom of da bottle.
 
 I used da striping tape to block off triangles going in different directions then filled some of them with Fiery Fuchsia. I then added da black triangles freehand
cuz I'm just that good. LOL
 
Fiery Fuchsia is Moonglow Fiery Fuchsia Pink pigment powder in clear polish.
It's so dang bright & neony that my phone camera just can't do it justice
& I doubt my camera could do much better.
 
Inky's Bling is textured! It started as Milani Black Magic. I added black & silver holo glitter & some clear. I have to shake da bejeebers out of it before & during use, but it's worth it! I finished it all off with Seche Vite.
 
Here's your kitten spam...
 
Cirrus napping with his paws in da air like he just don't care!
Yes, he really is this cute all da time. <3 font="">
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. bahahahaha his feets in the air! As always I love all of those frankens. Glad you brought them back

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.