Monday, September 23, 2013

LynB Designs Mind Palace KSM

Hello Dahlings!
 
Your Monday quickies is a kitchen sink mani featuring one of my top fav indie brands: LynB Designs 
 
 Da line up: LynB Designs Mind Palace, Nicole by OPI You're S-Teal the One,
Orly Dayglow & Wet N' Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer plus my smallest dotter.
(da one with a tiny ball on one end & a point on da other)
 
 I did 2 dabbled coats of Mind Palace on r & t.
I then did mini leopard spot combos with da dotter on da other fingers 
using each solid polish as a base with da other 2 for da spots.
I finished up with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
 This is a FUN polish from Jenna's Baker Street line.
 
This is often da view under my desk when Mr Inky isn't home.
Ciri misses his Grand Paw!
(Yeah, I know...I really need to vacuum the carpet in my office. LOL)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.